TOKAIDO Monster Bag Pro
- Reviews (0)
- Terms And Conditions
Martial Arts Kit is delighted to present the TOKAIDO Monsterbag Pro. An exceptionally well made, robust, durable multi functional sports bag. This extremely spacious and generously proportioned sports bag is designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding sports people and martial artists of all disciplines.
With a generous range of compartments and pockets, including a top pocket with removable reinforcing cup for mobile phones, sunglasses etc (as well as the all important mouth guard!), a side pocket with waterproof lining for those items you need to keep separate after use, and a further side pocket for smaller items.
The TOKAIDO Monsterbag Pro has a rubberised base, with rubber feet and air holes into an extendable bottom section that increases the capacity of the bag by over 40%! This bottom section is kept completely separate from the rest of the interior of the bag, making it ideal for trainers and used clothing that you need to keep separate but still aired.
As an added feature the padded base contains hidden, padded, detachable shoulder straps that convert the bag into a rucksack style carrier in seconds. The base is then an extremely comfortable padded backrest. With breathable mesh inserts at the front, ensuring maximum airflow, the TOKAIDO Monsterbag Pro is arguably the most comprehensive and versatile sport bag available today. This sports bag is simply bristling with useful features!
- Robust and strong, abrasion resistant polyester construction
- Top zip pocket with reinforced cup
- Inside pocket with zip fastening closure
- Breath active mesh inserts to sides to ensure maximum airflow
- Extendable bottom section increases capacity significantly
- Durable, strong non slip hard rubber feet
- Rucksack style back pack carrying system
- Padded back rest
- Padded, detachable shoulder straps
- Two Side compartments with zip closure, one with waterproof lining
- Dimensions: (Height x Width x Depth) approximately 60cm x 48cm x 20cm
- Weight approximately 2.1kg
Don’t forget to take a look at our full range of TOKAIDO products by clicking here
- you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and, when you have selected all of the items you wish to buy, you must proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must either create an account with us and log in or you may opt to complete your order as a guest; if you are an existing customer who has an account with us, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order, the total cost and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will then be asked for your selected method of payment, and your payment details;
- we will then send you an email containing your initial order acknowledgement; then
- once we have checked that we are able to meet your order, we will either send you another email containing an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. Should this happen, we will always endeavour to tell you why.
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (include charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of £10.00 (including VAT); and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this paragraph (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees).
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- you are at least 18 years of age when purchasing any age restricted weapons, which will include but may not be limited to weapons.
- delivery of the products;
- receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
- the supply of CDs, DVDs, software or any other form of audio or video recordings where the seal of the wrapping has been broken;
- the supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- underwear, or any item intended to be worn directly in contact with the intimate areas, or earrings;
- tailor-made or personalised goods or goods otherwise made or altered to your specifications; or
- perishable and other items that deteriorate rapidly including but not limited to food and flowers
- The goods have not been worn, washed, embroidered, altered, printed or soiled.
- The goods have not been used for any purpose
- The goods were not supplied with bespoke or individual customisations
- The goods are in their original packaging which must not have been damaged, defaced or otherwise altered
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.