TOKAIDO Competition Belt (Red/Blue)
£9.00 - £9.99
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Terms And Conditions
These TOKAIDO Competition belts are perfect for any WKF/JKF event. Made from 100% thick canvas core with a high grade cotton outer layer, these belts are designed not only to be comfortable, but to be strong and durable and capable of lasting for many years. WKF and JKF Approved 100% cotton. Easy to tie and made with 11 Lines of stitching for maximum strength. Available in red (aka) and blue (ao). Along with the other required items for karate competition, when competing in fighting (kumite) events, both red and blue belts are essential, as points are awarded to the appropriate colour during a bout.
Being both World Karate Federation (WKF) and Japan Karate Federation (JKF) approved, TOKAIDO Competition Belts are perfectly suitable for all levels of competition, up to and including international competitions. This makes them the first choice of many champions, competitors, students and instructors, from all levels and across the entire age range.
Extremely strong and able to withstand the rigours of top level competition.
- Available in Red (aka) and Blue (ao)
- WKF/ JKF Approved
- 100% Canvass Core
- 100% High Grade Cotton outer layer
- Extremely strong and durable
- 11 Lines of stitching for maximum strength
- Easy to tie
- Suitable for all levels of competition
255cm, 265cm, 275cm, 285cm, 295cm, 305cm, 315cm, 325cm, 335cm, 345cm
- you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and, when you have selected all of the items you wish to buy, you must proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must either create an account with us and log in or you may opt to complete your order as a guest; if you are an existing customer who has an account with us, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order, the total cost and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will then be asked for your selected method of payment, and your payment details;
- we will then send you an email containing your initial order acknowledgement; then
- once we have checked that we are able to meet your order, we will either send you another email containing an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. Should this happen, we will always endeavour to tell you why.
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (include charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of £10.00 (including VAT); and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this paragraph (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees).
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- you are at least 18 years of age when purchasing any age restricted weapons, which will include but may not be limited to weapons.
- delivery of the products;
- receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
- the supply of CDs, DVDs, software or any other form of audio or video recordings where the seal of the wrapping has been broken;
- the supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- underwear, or any item intended to be worn directly in contact with the intimate areas, or earrings;
- tailor-made or personalised goods or goods otherwise made or altered to your specifications; or
- perishable and other items that deteriorate rapidly including but not limited to food and flowers
- The goods have not been worn, washed, embroidered, altered, printed or soiled.
- The goods have not been used for any purpose
- The goods were not supplied with bespoke or individual customisations
- The goods are in their original packaging which must not have been damaged, defaced or otherwise altered
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.