TOKAIDO Fist Guard and Shin and Foot Guard offer
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Terms And Conditions
The Tokaido Fist Guard and the Tokaido Shin and Foot guard are the two pieces of kit most competitors use many of and our great value offer is an opportunity for you to stock up at a great price.
Tokaido is the oldest manufacturer of martial arts clothing and equipment across the range and with good reason. Their products are of the very highest quality and are favoured among seasoned and not so seasoned martial arts sports persons because they are reliable, comfortable and offer exceptional quality and tremendous value.
Buy Tokaido products and be assured that you will be buying a brand that has stood the test of time.
Martial Arts Kit is proud to be able to bring you this fantastic range of quality products, as well as an offer you will not find elsewhere. Be quick though, it won’t last forever!
Buy a pair of Tokaido Fist Guards and Tokaido Shin and Foot Guards together and get 10% off the total price PLUS a Tokaido Clear Mouth Guard ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Tokaido leads the world in quality and variety of martial arts clothing and training equipment. From their high quality karate gi, with both WKF approved and JKA karate gi available, as well as a range of beginner and intermediate training gis, to their protection products such as the Fist Guard and Shin and Foot Guards on offer here. All are made to the highest and most exacting standards and are offered at extremely competitive prices.
- WKF approved
- Made from lightweight polyurethane (providing effective dampening)
- Inside made of dimensionally stable artificial leather
- Wide elastic straps for secure fit
- Multipoint straps on shin and foot guards
- Strong enough for many hours of high intensity training and competing
- Water and sweat repellent
- Strong and durable
- Wide elastic straps for secure fitting on Fist Guards and strong multipoint fitting on Shin and Foot Guards
- Easy to clean
- Effective protection for both you and your opponent
Don’t forget to take a look at our full range of Tokaido products while you’re here…
TOKAIDO Shin and Foot Guard (WKF Approved)
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
TOKAIDO Fist Guard (WKF Approved)
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Small, Extra Large
TOKAIDO Mouth Guard (Transparent with box)
- you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and, when you have selected all of the items you wish to buy, you must proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must either create an account with us and log in or you may opt to complete your order as a guest; if you are an existing customer who has an account with us, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order, the total cost and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will then be asked for your selected method of payment, and your payment details;
- we will then send you an email containing your initial order acknowledgement; then
- once we have checked that we are able to meet your order, we will either send you another email containing an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. Should this happen, we will always endeavour to tell you why.
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (include charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of £10.00 (including VAT); and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this paragraph (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees).
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- you are at least 18 years of age when purchasing any age restricted weapons, which will include but may not be limited to weapons.
- delivery of the products;
- receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
- the supply of CDs, DVDs, software or any other form of audio or video recordings where the seal of the wrapping has been broken;
- the supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- underwear, or any item intended to be worn directly in contact with the intimate areas, or earrings;
- tailor-made or personalised goods or goods otherwise made or altered to your specifications; or
- perishable and other items that deteriorate rapidly including but not limited to food and flowers
- The goods have not been worn, washed, embroidered, altered, printed or soiled.
- The goods have not been used for any purpose
- The goods were not supplied with bespoke or individual customisations
- The goods are in their original packaging which must not have been damaged, defaced or otherwise altered
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.