KO Italia Gold Kata karate gi
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Terms And Conditions
The KO Italia Gold Kata karate gi is a premium grade, handmade Kata Gi.
Having been designed by three times WKF World Kata Champion Luca Valdesi in a traditional Japanese cut – short sleeves and short trousers with a long skirt on the jacket – this is the kata gi for champions. Using his 15-year experience at the highest level of kata performance, Luca has designed a kata gi that helps to showcase kata techniques to their best effect. This high-level kata gi is also WKF approved, making it suitable for competition at the highest level.
The KO Italia Gold Kata karate gi is handmade in Italy from a heavyweight, high grade 12oz brushed 100% panama cotton and features panels along the inside of the pants and crotch, as well as the sleeves and torso of the jacket to maximise freedom of movement during kata. The jacket also features Velcro binding at the side, to assist with easy adjustment of the jacket between each kata performance. The trousers feature an elasticated waistband as well as a lace drawstring, for maximum comfort.
The KO Italia Gold Kata karate gi is supplied to you with a KO Italia premium grade carry bag to keep your gi in.
- Handmade in Italy
- Designed personally by three time WKF World Kata Champion Luca Valdesi
- Traditional Japanse cut with short sleeves and trouser legs, and a long skirt on the jacket
- Made from a heavy high-grade 12oz 100% Panama cotton
- Brushed on the inside for added comfort
- Additional panel on the inside of the trousers, crotch and the inside of the sleeves as well as the side of the jacket, to maximise freedom of movement
- Trousers with elasticated waistband and drawstring, for maximum comfort
- Velcro binding in addition to a lace drawstring allowing easy adjustment of the gi between kata performances
- Supplied with high quality protective carrier bag
To see our range of KO Italia items, please click here
140cm, 150cm, 155cm, 160cm, 170cm, 180cm, 190cm, 200cm
- you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and, when you have selected all of the items you wish to buy, you must proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must either create an account with us and log in or you may opt to complete your order as a guest; if you are an existing customer who has an account with us, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order, the total cost and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will then be asked for your selected method of payment, and your payment details;
- we will then send you an email containing your initial order acknowledgement; then
- once we have checked that we are able to meet your order, we will either send you another email containing an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. Should this happen, we will always endeavour to tell you why.
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (include charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of £10.00 (including VAT); and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this paragraph (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees).
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- you are at least 18 years of age when purchasing any age restricted weapons, which will include but may not be limited to weapons.
- delivery of the products;
- receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
- the supply of CDs, DVDs, software or any other form of audio or video recordings where the seal of the wrapping has been broken;
- the supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- underwear, or any item intended to be worn directly in contact with the intimate areas, or earrings;
- tailor-made or personalised goods or goods otherwise made or altered to your specifications; or
- perishable and other items that deteriorate rapidly including but not limited to food and flowers
- The goods have not been worn, washed, embroidered, altered, printed or soiled.
- The goods have not been used for any purpose
- The goods were not supplied with bespoke or individual customisations
- The goods are in their original packaging which must not have been damaged, defaced or otherwise altered
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.