DAX Moskito Light Judogi – Adult
£52.99 - £77.99
- Additional Information
- Terms And Conditions
The Dax-Sports Moskito Light Judogi has been made especially for teenagers, using a strong but light-weight material that is ideal for training or competition. Approved for all National Championships and National Leagues
- 100% Cotton (approx. 550g/m²)
- Reinforced Jacket at Shoulders, Chest and Lapel
- Double stitching at the knees.
- Features a drawstring waistband
- Shrinkage rate: blue 4% and white 7%
- Available in White and Blue
- Embroidered with a Red ‘Moskito’ logo on the shoulders
TERMS OF SALE Please read these terms of sale carefully. You must expressly agree to these terms of sale when you place an order for products from our website. Interpretation In these terms of sale, “we” means Martial Arts Kit Limited (“us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or our potential customer for products and /or services (“your” will be construed accordingly). Order process The advertising of products on our website does not constitute an offer, it constitutes an “invitation to treat”. This is not the same as an offer. When you submit an order for our products and/or services, that order constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us, unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and, when you have selected all of the items you wish to buy, you must proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must either create an account with us and log in or you may opt to complete your order as a guest; if you are an existing customer who has an account with us, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order, the total cost and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will then be asked for your selected method of payment, and your payment details;
- we will then send you an email containing your initial order acknowledgement; then
- once we have checked that we are able to meet your order, we will either send you another email containing an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. Should this happen, we will always endeavour to tell you why.
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (include charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of £10.00 (including VAT); and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this paragraph (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees).
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- you are at least 18 years of age when purchasing any age restricted weapons, which will include but may not be limited to weapons.
- delivery of the products;
- receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
- the supply of CDs, DVDs, software or any other form of audio or video recordings where the seal of the wrapping has been broken;
- the supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- underwear, or any item intended to be worn directly in contact with the intimate areas, or earrings;
- tailor-made or personalised goods or goods otherwise made or altered to your specifications; or
- perishable and other items that deteriorate rapidly including but not limited to food and flowers
- The goods have not been worn, washed, embroidered, altered, printed or soiled.
- The goods have not been used for any purpose
- The goods were not supplied with bespoke or individual customisations
- The goods are in their original packaging which must not have been damaged, defaced or otherwise altered
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
- limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.